ETRIA’s TRIZ Future Conference 2018 will take place in Strasbourg (France), 29th–31st October 2018. The Conference is jointly organized by the National Institute of Applied Sciences of Strasbourg (INSA de Strasbourg), ETRIA – The European TRIZ association and is sponsored by IFIP. The Conference aims at linking industrial companies, research centers, educational organizations and individuals to share their experience on systematic inventive processes and promote TRIZ diffusion worldwide.
It will provide an international forum for exchanging new ideas on TRIZ and knowledge-based innovation, presenting recent achievements by the TRIZ community and enabling further advances and collaboration between industry & academia.
Leading edge of world-wide researches & professional uses related to Inventive Design & TRIZ, including :
- Computing inventive phases for Industry 4.0 or Smart industries or Industry of the future;
- Methodological support to Creative and Inventive Design;
- TRIZ-based or inspired theories, methodologies, techniques;
- Computers instruments to support TRIZ-based deployment;
- Artificial Intelligence, Deep learning & Machine learning use for Inventive Design, including Patent Mining,
- knowledge harvesting and representing;
- TRIZ education initiatives, feedback or studies;
- Inventiveness, creativity, innovation measurements (or assessment);
- Routine human-competitive machine intelligence, artificial or automated inventions
- Any professional/industrial case study where TRIZ has played a significant role.
The subjects listed above are expected to form the major themes of this year’s edition of TRIZ Future. Submissions concerning these subjects are specifically encouraged, but all abstracts describing any aspect of creative and innovative design will be given fair consideration. Authors interested in submitting abstracts are asked to upload their proposal to the conference website.
An abstract of 150 words must be submitted through TFC2018 conference management system available at : www.tfc2018.fr/call-for-paper/ and should be of a quality suitable for selection. Authors are kindly requested to comply with the following information: all authors’ name and affiliation, mailing address with postal code, country, telephone number and E-mail address.
The abstract should outline the major points of interest and novelty of the paper. Selection of the papers will be made on the basis of the following criteria: general interest of the subject; quality of the content; relevance to subjects covered by any of the two committees, namely (scientific or professional). Authors should indicate to which category of contribution they intend to contribute.
Abstracts have to be uploaded by January 31st 2018. Authors will be notified of the Organizing Committee’s decision by February 16th, 2018.
For all accepted abstracts, authors will be asked to submit a full paper within April 14th, 2018. Then, a double blinded reviewing will be done for each paper, and reviewing results sent to all corresponding authors by June 15th, 2018.
For all accepted papers, instructions for the preparation of camera ready files will be available through the conference website. Final camera ready files should be uploaded by July 15th, 2018.
The Preliminary Program will be posted on the Website, which will be issued with details of the registration procedure for the conference and an hotel list will be proposed.